I’m so glad you’re here!
You’re about to learn all about Ben Wa Balls (Kegel Balls) , which not only feel fantastic to use, but can actually help you get and keep your vaginal muscles tight and toned.
And why is having toned vaginal muscles so important?
Well, keep reading because that’s something I’m going to tell you about!
I’m also going to answer all the other questions I’m sure you have, and then I’m going to tell you all about the best 5 Kegel balls out there.
That’s right, there are so many Kegel exercisers on the market, and I’m going to help you sort through all the B.S. and tell you which ones are the best ones to buy.
So, let’s start by answering the first question I’m sure you have.
Je Joue Ami – 3 Step Set
Our experts have chosen this luxury kegal ball set because you get everything you need as a beginner to work your way up to an expert.
What Exactly are Kegel Balls?
Kegel balls (very often referred to as Ben Wa Balls, or Kegel exercisers, and sometimes Love Balls, Jiggle Balls, or even Orgasm Balls) are small to medium sized balls, usually weighted, which are used to tighten and tone your various pubic muscles.
Having toned and tight pubic muscles is extremely important!
These are the muscles which contract during orgasm, so keeping them tight can actually make your orgasms much stronger.
Having toned pubic muscles not only helps give you stronger orgasms, it can also help with bladder control, and even help to prevent posture and other pelvic floor issues.
Not to mention the fact that they feel amazing to wear, and are an incredible addition to your sex toy drawer!
How Do I Use These Balls?
They’re super easy to use.
If you’re using them to strengthen your muscles you simply insert them into your vagina and squeeze on and off for 5 seconds. You can do this laying on your back, walking around, or whatever works best for you.
You’ll probably want to start with doing just a few repetitions and work up to walking around with them for longer periods of time after you’ve used them a few times.
If you’re wearing Kegel balls for immediate sexual pleasure you can slip them in and out of your vagina, or simply keep them in while squeezing your muscles around them. While you have them in, try pleasuring some of your other sensitive parts using a vibrator, your butt plug, or even a pair of vibrating panties for incredible orgasmic fun.
It feels absolutely fabulous to wear them around before sex play with a partner, or even with yourself, to get yourself seriously in the mood!
Are Kegel Balls Easy To Remove and What Else Should I Know?
There are many different types of balls out there so how easy they are to remove really depends on the type.
Some are on a string so its easy to remove, while others are loose and require you to lay down or stand with your feet wide and bear down a little as you scoop them out.
As with any other sex toy using a good quality lubricant helps to make the insertion and wearing easier and more pleasurable.
And as I mentioned above, you’ll want to start out slow and use these for shorter periods of time.
After you get used to wearing them you can wear them around for longer periods of time, but don’t exceed 6 hours, or whatever is recommended from the manufacturer.
It’s normal to feel a bit of muscle soreness when you first start to use Kegel balls, much like you would if you exercised your arm muscles for the first time. This is why it’s so important to start out slowly.
Beginners will want to start out with some larger, lighter Kegel balls as those are easier to squeeze and keep in. And beginners often like to buy the kind with the string for easy insertion and removal.
After you become more confident using them, and your muscles become stronger, you can then buy smaller, and more weighted balls to tone your muscles even more. And you may want to try some individual balls instead of the ones attached with a string.
So, now that you know all about these things, and exactly how they can help you, I bet you’re more than ready to hear which are the top 5 products I recommend.
The Best Kegel Balls on the Market
1. Fifty Shades Of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls
These smaller-sized, weighted balls offer not only incredible pelvic toning, but they also hit your G-spot just right!
Specially designed for more advanced users, these smooth, silver balls offer hours of sweet pleasure by simply wearing them solo, or using them during sex play. And the attached, stylish string makes them easy to remove.
Try running these balls under cold water before using for some shockingly exciting extra pleasure!
- They are nicely sized and weighted for extra toning and pleasure.
- The attached string makes for easy removal.
- They hit the G-spot nicely.
- They come with a stylish case.
- Beginners will likely find these too small and weighted.
2. Je Joue Ami 3 Step Luxury Kegel Balls Set
This Kegel exerciser set truly has it all!
It comes with a set of 3 Ben Wa balls, one set each for beginners right through to advanced users, so you can work up as you feel more confident.
These silicone balls each come with a loop to make removal easy, or for you to control them during sex play.
And they come in a beautiful box so you can keep your set all together.
- There’s something for beginners right through to advanced users.
- All 3 sizes are weighted and sized perfectly for their level of use.
- They’re made of a smooth silicone which is easy to use and clean.
- They all come with a retrieval loop for easy insertion and removal.
- The storage box is handy and stylish.
- Some people may not want to get all 3 sets at once.
3. Adam & Eve Flexi Kegel Wand
You get a little bit of everything with this Kegel exerciser.
First of all, these silicone Kegel balls are on a flexible wand for easy use. You can use the wand to control it and slide them in and out for intense pleasure.
As if that weren’t enough, these balls vibrate! And they have several fabulous vibration settings. Use them internally or to vibrate against your clit or nipples.
And they’re waterproof so you can take your vibrating pleasure balls into the shower for extra steamy fun.
- These balls are on a flexible wand for super easy use.
- These balls vibrate for extra pleasure.
- The vibration settings are all pretty incredible.
- They’re waterproof so you can play with them anywhere.
- Some advanced users may find these a bit big.
- The wand makes wearing these balls for long periods of time difficult.
4. Nen-Wa Magnetic Kegel Balls
These ones are magnetic so they stick together while they’re inside you, which creates some pretty darn fabulous pleasure as they roll around and hit your G-spot.
New users can start by using only one ball and work up to using both.
These are fairly large so they’re perfect for beginners, however they’re just heavy enough that more advanced users still find they work well for toning.
- They’re magnetic so they stick together while inside of you.
- These balls are great for beginners, as well as more advanced users.
- You can use one ball, or both, depending on your experience.
- Since they are magnetized together, they are easy to insert and remove.
- Some new users find these to be a bit harder than other types of balls to keep inside them while walking around.
5. Lelo Lola Noir
These Ben Wa Balls take things to a whole new level.
The 2 balls come with a cord, or string, which makes for super easy insertion and removal. You can use one ball, or both, on the string, depending on if you are a beginner, or more advanced user.
Both balls are slightly weighted with a special shifting weight, which actually creates a vibrating feeling inside you as they move around.
- The included cord makes for easy insertion and removal.
- You have the option of using one ball or two on the cord.
- These balls work great for beginner to more advanced users.
- The special weight offers more toning benefits, plus extra pleasure.
- Some people wish the weight was a bit heavier.
As you can see, not all Kegel exercisers are created equal!
All of these Kegel sets are unique in their own way and all offer different benefits depending on your previous experience with Ben Wa Balls.
But I have been tasked with choosing only one winner from these 5 great options so my top pick is the Je Joue Ami 3 Step Luxury Kegel Balls Set.
You get everything you need in this set to allow you to start as a beginner and work up to being a pro user.
Each set is perfectly sized and weighted for the level it’s meant for and will get you toned, and super orgasmic, in no time!