Want to write for us?
The Inpathy Bulletin is a behavioral health and wellness blog. We’re always interested in stories about:
- Behavioral and mental health issues and advice
- Personal stories of dealing with behavioral and mental health issues
- Wellness tips and relationship advice
- Telehealth, telebehavioral health and telemedicine
- Campaigns, nonprofits and organizations committed to helping everyone live a healthier life
What do I include with my submission?
Include an article photo you have the rights to share, a head shot and a brief biography with your submission. All submissions must be your original work.
Want to get paid for your posts?
The Inpathy Bulletin Writers’ Circle is accepting applications. Writers who have contributed to The Inpathy Bulletin before are encouraged to apply. Learn more here.
Please note that we are unable to pay contributors outside of the U.S. for submissions. However, we are happy to review submissions from writers based in any country.